Pages

About Me

My photo
I am an aspiring writer living and working in Hull. I working on a novel, as well as writing short stories to keep my writing skills fresh. I decided to start a writing blog to connect with other writers. So please, take a look around and leave some comments - I'd love to read some of your writing blogs too. Nari X

Tuesday 14 September 2010

I'm Still Young

I have come over from Tumblr, because that site was annoying me.  I will no doubt eventually delete all of this start-up rubbbish once I get the hang of it. I sound like I'm 70 years old or something. I'm 21, but I'm out of practice with this sort of thing. I used to enter raw code for a website I had when I was at college, but life got hold and I quickly began to question how on earth I ever had time for it. All those skills have long since been forgotten, I'm afraid. But I find it is the things in life that you re-learn or redo that end up the strongest.
I have now graduated and am unemployed. Welcome to today's world. So I am trying to find useful things to do to keep me motivated while looking for a job. I can't help but think about needles and haystacks at this point in time.
My passion is writing, mostly prose these days. I do still pen the odd poem, but I'm afraid I no longer wish these to be viewed by any other eyes. They're too personal. Maybe, just maybe, I might post one or two. But largely not.
The idea at the moment is that this blog will be a journal of my writing endeavours. I don't know if it will work at all. But nothing ventured, nothing gained.
That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment